Join us at the SWIM Workshop on 10 October 2016 to participate in a one-of-a-kind open forum involving Airlines, ANSPs, data aggregators as well as research & academia – all coming together to collectively brainstorm on how to make the most out of SWIM as it gains momentum on a global scale.
Now that more real-time data is becoming available (for free) via SWIM, it is time to explore what value this data can provide to airlines. The live SWIM feeds are well-positioned to complement existing data used by airlines or provide faster/cheaper ways of getting that same data – in both cases providing airlines opportunities not just for improvement and efficiency but more importantly for innovation.
The workshop is structured in 3 parts:
(1) Part 1: Sets the stage by providing a summary of the state of the art in SWIM from the perspectives of ANSPs, Airlines and vendors.
(2) Part 2: Showcases SWIM implementation success stories presented by invited speakers from the industry
(3) Part 3: Focuses on the future opportunities of leveraging SWIM in a moderated discussion with participants and on brainstorming necessary steps to be taken by all stakeholders to get the most out of SWIM.
Who will benefit?
- Data aggregators
- Application providers/system integrators
- Research & Academia
What topics will be covered?
- SWIM State of the Art
- Success stories of using SWIM
- Innovation driven by SWIM
- Use cases for using SWIM to do things differently or more efficiently
- Roadmap for making the most out of SWIM