You are invited to submit a proposal to present at the meeting. Come and share with us your ideas, thoughts, practical innovations, current trends, case studies, philosophies, and latest advances on the topics which are relevant to you.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Deadline: April 14, 2017 (closed)
- Draft Presentation Due: May 5
- Final Presentation Due: May 12
If you are interested in presenting your paper, please submit an abstract using the following form:
- A 30 or 45 minute presentation
- Willingness to comply with requests for additional information and clarification on abstract and/or presentation material
- Willingness to tailor a presentation for the AGIFORS Airline Operations audience and to accept direction from the selection committee in doing this
- Must register and attend the meeting
As always, talks are subject to approval based on content, and time slots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis - so if you are interested, act now!