At the 63rd Symposium in Montreal last week, we were pleased to introduce 5 new Ken Wang Scholars.
- Abdul Ahad Khan, Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur
- Haochen Wu, University of Michigan
- Jenny Tonka, HEC Liège - University of Liège
- Mohand Ryad Chelbani, Polytechnique Montréal
- Xiyitao Zhu, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
The Ken Wang Scholars program recognizes students who are in the early stages of their careers and are engaging in airline operations research. Details are on our Ken Wang Scholar webpage.