Mexico City is in a bowl at an altitude of 7,400 feet (2,250 meters). There may be frequent smog. June is in the rainy season, with daily temperatures with highs typically up to 80oF (28oC) and lows down to 55oF (13oC). It may rain half of the days, usually in the evening and sometimes torrentially.
In addition to being a major forum for sharing new concepts and ideas in airline operations, the conference provides an opportunity for vendors to meet directly with airline delegates, provide in depth demonstrations, and discuss future opportunities, and partnerships. We have scheduled dedicated time slots for vendor presentations, and exhibitions.
Each vendor delegate is required to register for the conference at a nominal registration fee. As a vendor delegate, you are entitled to a 10 minute slot in the vendor program to do a company overview and/or dedicated presentation. In addition, you will have access to a table top display in the vendor exhibition area.
Vendors and sponsors, please note that you can ship your merchandizing and exhibit materials to the hotel before the conference, but note that FedEx, DHL, and UPS parcels will usually take 6-10 business days to be shipped from the U.S. to Mexico, due to delays in processing by Customs, so anything shipped after May 22 may not arrive in time for the conference. You may use the following address to ship your materials:
Groups and Conventions Sales Executive
(Tel. +52 55 5242 5631)
Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
Paseo de la Reforma 325, Colonia Cuauhtemoc.
Mexico City, C.P. 06500
Attn: <your representative> <your company>
for AGIFORS Conference (6 June - 9 June)
The delegate registration fee includes conference technical materials and all scheduled meals and social events outlined in the meeting agenda. The registration fees are as follows:
- Airline member delegates: US$350
Eligibility - Airline representatives and employees who are members of AGIFORS
- Academic member delegates: US$450
Eligibility - For students and faculty members of recognized academic institutions who are members of AGIFORS
- All other member delegates: US$850
Eligibility - For all aviation industry, vendors, suppliers, consultants, and other interested parties who are members of AGIFORS
- All non-member delegates: If you are not a members of AGIFORS, register in the appropriate category listed above, but you will have to add US$100 to your registration fee
- Late registration: The above rates apply until May 20. After that US$100 will be added to all categories for late registration.
- Social guest registration: Registrants can also add social guests for US$200, to attend all social events. A "social guest" is a spouse, partner, child, or friend and is not a business colleague. A "social guest" may not attend the technical program.
Any cancellation requests will be subject to a US$175 per person to cover the incurred expenses.
Getting to the Hotel
To taxi drivers, the hotel is known as the "Hotel Sheraton Maria Isabel Reforma". You will arrive at the airport in either Terminal 2 (Aeromexico, Delta, Copa, LATAM) or Terminal 1 (all other airlines). When you walk outside the terminal, their are a series of authorized taxi stands. Just go to any taxi booth and book a taxi to the hotel, for ~US$20. It is a 30-50 minute ride, depending on traffic.
If your company is interested in sponsorship opportunities, we are offering a variety of sponsorship packages for your consideration. With each package, your company with be recognized an official sponsor for the conference with your logo on the main conference webpage, placement of company signage at the conference registration desk and backdrop of podium, your logo on all email communications and PowerPoint presentations by the conference organizers, and recognized at the start of each day’s proceedings. In addition, you will receive additional benefits based on your level of sponsorship.
If you would like to sign up for one of the limited sponsorship opportunities, please email email@example.com at your earliest convenience. Sponsorship payment may be made from an invoice by wire transfer or directly by credit card. The sponsorship levels are:BRONZE: US$2,000
- Selection of a stand location in the exhibit & break area after all GOLD & SILVER sponsors have made their selections, in the order you have sponsored
- A 10 minute slot in the vendor program to do a company overview and/or dedicated presentation, time/date at your convenience in coordination with me
- Selection of a stand location in the exhibit & break area after all GOLD sponsors have made their selections, in the order you have sponsored
- A 15 minute slot in the vendor program to do a company overview and/or dedicated presentation, time/date at your convenience in coordination with me
- Your company’s name as the sponsor of a lunch or coffee break in the published agenda, and an announcement of same prior to the break by me
- Placement of company signage at the conference registration desk, and backdrop of podium
- Your logo on all email communications and PowerPoint presentations by the conference organizers
- Selection of a stand location in the exhibit & break area, in the order you have sponsored
- A 30 minute slot in the vendor program to do a company overview and/or dedicated presentation, time/date at your convenience in coordination with us
- Your company’s name as the sponsor of one of the major events in the published agenda, an announcement of same prior to the event by me, and a speech by your company’s representative at the start of the event. You will select the event of your choice in the order of payment of your sponsorship. These events are:
- Monday evening, June 5, we will have a welcome / meet & greet cocktail in the hotel
- Tuesday evening, June 6, we will have a buffet dinner in the hotel
- Wednesday afternoon, June 7, we will take a bus trip to the famous pyramids of the sun and the moon, about a 90 minute drive from the hotel
- Wednesday evening, June 7, after the pyramids we will go directly to a traditional Mexican cantina and enjoy a dinner of Mexican food and music