The AGIFORS 56th Annual Symposium has been scheduled for 10-14 October 2016.
We have a packed technical program and strong sponsorship, which should make for a wonderful conference. In addition, the finalists for the Anna Valicek Paper will compete.
This year's Symposium will offer the latest innovation in airline operations research. Various topics to be discussed include airline operations, airline strategy, cargo logistics, crew scheduling, e-commerce, information technology, OR management, revenue management, robust planning, and scheduling planning. Representatives from airlines, air transport associations, universities, industrial research labs, and consultants will discuss new ideas and present technical papers. The conference includes a vendor program for you to review the latest products. Come and share with us your ideas, thoughts, current trends, philosophies, and latest technological advances on any of the above or related topics.
Who Should Attend this Conference
The AGIFORS Symposium provides an ideal forum for airline senior management, airline personnel, vendors, and members of academia to review and debate the most pressing issues facing the global airline industry today, offer potential solutions, and provide opportunity for high level networking.
- Airline executives in airline operations, cargo and logistics, crew management, revenue management and distribution, strategic and schedule planning
- Business Solution Managers
- Key Information Technology System Users
- Project Managers, Directors, Team Leaders
- Operations research practitioners and managers
- Software vendors in the airline information technology field
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact: